Notify me when back in stock
Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP Lamp - 315W | 930 | PGZ18 | Flower
These state-of-the-art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight.
- Philips CDM-TP 315w/930 – full spectrum lamp
- A blinding intensity that's clearly visable with the naked eye
- Ideal as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Extremely high PAR levels
Horti-Vision Digital CMH Ballast - 315W | Dimmable | w/ Remote Control
Hortivision is building their reputation for affordable quality with Australian growers. Their bulbs have been illuminating gardens for more than 3 years in the international market with resounding success. Hortivision now brings their performance-driven square-wave ballast to the industry. This ballast has been specifically engineered for ongoing reliability with durable internal components.
Using square-wave technology allows for consistent ignition and operation of the ceramic arc-tube of CMH lamps. Hortivision ballasts are designed to operate their own line of CMH lamps.
Hortivision CMH ballasts are also dimmable using a remote controller (included) and we provide a CMH/PGZ/E40 adaptor so you can upgrade using your existing shade/reflector!
Sea Hawk Ultra Lite HID Reflector - [Size: Large - 650MM x 550MM]
- quality hammer-tone deluxe finish
- multi-fold reflector for even, direct light distribution
- extremely lightweight construction
- easy mounting
- comes fully assembled, including a quality lamp holder
-  x Philips Master 315W Lamp + Horti-Vision CMH Ballast + Sea Hawk Silver Reflector [Size: Large]
|Unit Of Measure||ea|