Ceramic Metal Halide or CMH for short (some refer to it as CDM), is becoming more popular in the horticultural industry. The CMH lamps have a very broad light spectrum which is more similar to the sun itself than any other form of HID lamp. We have taken CMH technology and increased its operational efficiency, making the most comprehensive spectrum of light output for an HID fixture even better. The CMH lamps also have increased efficiency in PAR/Watt compared to other forms of HID lighting. The CMH fixture can be used as a primary veg light, a primary light for SOG applications, or a supplemental full spectrum light for large flowering operations.
Fully sealed, low frequency ballast is side mounted. The CMH 315 single lamp fixtures vertical lamp mounting position provides an even light footprint. Meets ETL Standards and uses 97% German reflective material. Both Nanolux CMH fixtures can be used with any 315W 3K or 4K horticultural lamp from all the leading quality brands.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- ETL Listed.
- 97% GERMAN REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- Fully sealed commercial designed ballast
- NCCS Ready
- Uses 315W PGZX18 base CMH lamps
In The Box
-  x Nanolux Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) Fixture w/ Ballast - 315W
-  x Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP Lamp - 315W | 930 | PGZ18 | Flower
1-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.