Lumatek High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | 400V | E40 | SE | 2000K | uMol 1100
This 400V pulse-start lamp has been engineered for use with Lumatek Ultimate Pro 600W 400V electronic ballast and is produced using high-grade ceramic arc tube technology and specific horticultural gas blend that creates optimal spectral output for healthy plant growth.
400V HPS lamps are more efficient than standard HPS lamps and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR/PPF output.
The PCA ceramic arc tube permits the lamp to operate at higher internal temperatures increasing colour rendering, output and efficiency. PCA resists interaction with the chemicals inside the tube which stabilizes the chemical mix over the life of the lamp, thereby improving colour consistency and PAR/PPF level maintenance. Pulse-start technology enables faster start up & restrike time, longer lamp life and increased lumen maintenance.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Bulb: T46
- Lamp Power (W): 600W
- Power Voltage (V): 240V 50Hz
- Lamp Current (A): 3.6A
- Rated Hours: 24,000
- CCT (K): 2000
- Luminous Flux (lm): 90,000
- PAR (micromol/sec): 1100
- CRI: 20
- Base Designation: E40
In The Box
-  x Lumatek High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | 400V | E40 | SE | 2000K | uMol 1100
1-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.