x Lumatek Digital Dimmable HPS & MH Ballast - 400W
Lumatek Electronic Ballasts are extremely power efficient, producing an intense light output while using relatively low power. With a light output of up to 30% more than conventional ballasts, it is no wonder why more and more people are turning to the Lumatek Digital Ballast range.
Lumatek Digital ballasts use switching electronics and small frequency inductors to control the current and voltage to the lamp. They contain a ‘micro-processor’ similar to what’s used in a home computer.
This allows them to;
- run both M.H and HPS lamps
- make adjustments based on the type of lamp it's running,
- compensate for degrading lamps by changing the output.
All Lumatek ballasts incorporate 'Soft Start' technology allowing them to use very low start up currents (amps). This is a huge advantage when using multiple ballasts, allowing more units to be turned on at the same time off the same circuit or timer.
- Electronic ballast for 250W or 400W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.90A
- Input power: 440W
- Output power: 420W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175~275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating Frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: -25~40°C(-13~104°F)
- Enclosure temp. rise ((Δt) 29°C (84.2°F)
- Env.IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
 x Lumatek High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 400W
This pulse-start lamp has been engineered for use with Lumatek 400W 240V electronic ballast and is produced using high-grade ceramic arc tube technology and specific horticultural gas blend that creates optimal spectral output for healthy plant growth.
The PCA ceramic arc tube permits the lamp to operate at higher internal temperatures increasing colour rendering, output and efficiency. PCA resists interaction with the chemicals inside the tube which stabilizes the chemical mix over the life of the lamp, thereby improving colour consistency and PAR/PPF level maintenance. Pulse-start technology enables faster start up & restrike time, longer lamp life and increased lumen maintenance.
- Lamp Power (W): 400W
- Bulb: TD46
- Power Voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Current (A): 4.6
- Power Factor: .88
- Rated Hours: 24000
- CCT (K): 2100
- Luminous Efficiency (lm/W): 137.5
- Luminous Flux (lm): 55000
- PAR (micromol/sec): 700
- CRI: 20
- Base Designation; E40
 x Sea Hawk Ultra Lite HID Reflector - Silver Small / Silver Medium / Silver Large / White Medium / White Large
- quality hammer-tone deluxe finish
- multi-fold reflector for even, direct light distribution
- extremely lightweight construction
- easy mounting
- comes fully assembled, including a quality lamp holder
- Small: 480 x 400MM
- Medium: 470 x 470MM
- Large: 650 x 550MM
- White Medium: 480MM x 550MM]
- White Large: 650MM x 550MM
-  x Lumatek Digital Ballast - 400W
-  x Lumatek High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 400W
-  x Sea Hawk Ultra Lite HID Reflector - Silver Small / Silver Medium / Silver Large / White Medium / White Large
-  x Pair of Rope Ratchet (Hanger) - 68KG Capacity
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|