This Double-Ended (DE) high frequency pulse-start lamp has been engineered for use with Lumatek 630W DE CMH electronic ballast and is produced using high-grade ceramic arc tube technology and specific horticultural gas blend that creates optimal spectral output for healthy plant growth.
CMH technology creates high energy PAR/PPF levels with low heat at full spectrum which is closer to sunlight and produces healthier plant growth and larger yield. With a CRI (Colour Rendering Index) of >90%, CMH is perfect for growing high quality produce and essential oil extraction. Lumatek 630W Double-Ended (DE) Ceramic Metal Halide (also known as CMH/CDM/LEC) lamps are available in 4200K Daylight and 3100K Agro CCT formats.
Double-ended CMH lamps are more stable than traditional, single-ended Metal Halide (MH) lamps and this allows them to have an increase in light intensity and PAR/PPF output of up to 50% compared with similarly powered standard MH lamps.
The PCA ceramic arc tube permits the lamp to operate at higher internal temperatures increasing colour rendering, output and efficiency. PCA resists interaction with the chemicals inside the tube which stabilizes the chemical mix over the life of the lamp, thereby improving colour consistency and PAR/PPF level maintenance. Pulse-start technology enables faster start up & restrike time, longer lamp life and increased lumen maintenance.
- Power Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- Lamp Power (W): 630
- Lamp Current (A): 3.2
- Rated Life (H): 12000
- CCT(K): 3100K (Agro) or 4200K (Daylight)
- CRI (%): > 94%
- Luminous Flux (lm): 70000 (3100K) & 72000 (4200K)
- Luminous Efficiency (lm/W): 112 (3100K); 115 (4200K)
- PAR (umol/sec): 1250 (3100K) & 1200 (4200K)
- Bulb: T32.5
- Base: K12x30s (Double Ended)
- Double jacketed explosion proof rated for open reflector
In The Box
-  x Lumatek Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) Lamp - 630W | DE | 3100K
1-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.