Lumatek Digital Dimmable HPS & MH Ballast - 600W
Lumatek Electronic Ballasts are extremely power efficient, producing an intense light output while using relatively low power. With a light output of up to 30% more than conventional ballasts, it is no wonder why more and more people are turning to the Lumatek Digital Ballast range.
Lumatek Digital ballasts use switching electronics and small frequency inductors to control the current and voltage to the lamp. They contain a ‘micro-processor’ similar to what’s used in a home computer.
This allows them to;
- run both M.H and HPS lamps
- make adjustments based on the type of lamp it's running,
- compensate for degrading lamps by changing the output.
All Lumatek ballasts incorporate 'Soft Start' technology allowing them to use very low start up currents (amps). This is a huge advantage when using multiple ballasts, allowing more units to be turned on at the same time off the same circuit or timer.
- Electronic ballast for 600W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.70A
- Input power: 630W
- Output power: 600W
- Dimmable settings: Supler Lumen, 600W, 400W and 250W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175 to 275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Envirement temperature for full load operation: -25 to 40°C (-13 to 104°F)
- Enclosure temperature rise (Δt): 35°C (95°F)
- Environment IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
Gavita HPS Bulb 600W
- European horticultural lamp with enhanced light spectrum and long light maintenance
- Enhanced wire-frame construction for electronic ballasts
- High photosynthetic photon flux (ppf)
- Suitable for certified electronic ballasts, including Gavita DigiStar ballasts
- Brand: Gavita
- Type: Enhanced spectrum HPS lamp
- Power: 600 Watt
- Lamp base: E40
- Lumens: 90.000
- Grow light (µMol): 1070
- Light maintenance 1 year (5000 hours): >95%
- Voltage: 230
- Electronic: Developed for Electronic Ballast
Wing Reflector with 5M cable
This wing reflector accepts 400W, 600W, and 1000W HPS and MH bulbs. It features highly reflective aluminium for maximum reflectivity and diffusion.
- Material: Aluminium
- Reflector Size: 34cm Width x 47cm Length
- Suitable Lightings: 250W - 1000W
-  x Lumatek Digital Ballast 600W
-  x Gavita HPS Lamp 600W
-  x Bat Wing Reflector 34CM x 47CM with 5M Cable
- [1 Pair] x Reflector Hangers
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|