Hyper Stealth Silenced EC Fan with Speed Controller - 150MM (6" Inch) | 315CFM
Hyper Fan's Laminar Flow Fan Blade & Stator Technology create optimal airflow similar in design to an airplane jet engine. The result is very high CFM s and exceptional static pressure performance. The Hyper Fan Stealth delivers the highest CFM s per watt of any silenced fan in the industry. The same state-of-the-art digitally controlled electronically commutated motor (ECM) and heavy-duty sealed ball bearings which make the original Hyper Fan so reliable and quiet, are combined with our silencing canister and lightweight acoustic foam in the Stealth series. This results in a reduction of 15DBA s which is perceived to the human ear as 75% quieter. Like the original Hyper Fan, the Stealth fans use 50% less power than traditional fans. A speed controller and integrated mounting brackets are included.
- EC digital brushless motors are quieter, operate at lower temperature, are energy efficient & reliable.
- High-Pressure Laminar Air Flow/Taper Blade & Stator Technology
- Multi-phase Technology
- Soft Start Technology
- Heavy Duty Sealed Bearings & Shorter Motor Shaft for smooth operation.
- Volume air flow of 315CFM or 149L/s
- Size: 6 Inch / 150mm
- Max Air Flow: 315cfm - 150lps - 535cm/hr
- RPM: 4600
- Max Watts: 35
- Peak Amps: 0.3
- Rated Voltage 220-240V AC 50Hz
- dBA: 65
- Length: 45CM
- Blade Design: Mixed Flow - Laminar Blade
- Housing: Aluminium
- Climate Rating: T
- IPX Rating: IPX2
Phresh Carbon Filter - 150 x 600MM | 550CFM
These filters offer the ultimate in air scrubbing. Machine packed with 46mm RC-48 activated, certified virgin carbon to ensure maximum carbon density with less movement than other filters. These filters offer a cone shaped internal base for optimum air flow. The 51% open air custom mesh design helps make these filters half the weight of other filters. Sealed, bagged, boxed and shipped immediately after being manufactured for optimum life span, handling and presentation.
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight. Half the weight of other filters.
- 46mm (1.8") RC-48 activated, certified virgin carbon bed.
- Machine packed carbon means more carbon and less movement.
- Cone shaped internal base for optimum air flow.
- Sealed, bagged, boxed and labeled directly after being manufactured for optimum life span, handling and presentation.
- 51% open air custom mesh.
- Unique "Anti Air Bypass" System.
- Large selection of sizes available to fit any application.
- Flange & pre-filter included.
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø100 x 300MM||150|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø150 x 300MM||318|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø150 x 400MM||400|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø150 x 500MM||475|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø150 x 600MM||550|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø200 x 500MM||750|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø200 x 1000MM||950|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø250 x 500MM||850|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø250 x 800MM||1250|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø250 x 1000MM||1400|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø300 x 1000MM||1700|
|Phresh Carbon Filter Ø350 x 1200MM||2500|
These are not the Phresh Skinny Filters, which are often sold at half the price.
Aluminium Air Duct - 152MM (6" Inch) x 6M
- This non-insulated aluminium air duct uses mylar and wire construction for durability and maneuverability. It's capable of handling temperatures up to 60 degrees Celsius and will not kink.
Noise Reducer Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
- These clamps are used with fans, silencers, reflectors, carbon filters and ducts. The soft rubber lining makes for a tight and vibration free fit.
Quick Release Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
- Quick release stainless steel hose clamps. Just release the tension on the screw and flip up to instantly release the clamp. Allows for easy removal of the clamp for quicker flex duct removal when cleaning the glass in your air cooled fixture or accessing your lamp.
-  x Stealth Hyper Silenced Fan with Speed Controller - 150MM (6" Inch) | 315CFM
-  x Phresh Carbon Filter - 150 x 600MM | 550CFM
-  x Non-InsulatedAluminium Air Duct - 152MM (6" Inch) x 6M
-  x Noise Reducer Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
-  x Quick Release Clamp - 152MM (6" Inch)
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|