The Hi-Par 315w Digital Ballast is a state of the art, highly Efficient Ballast which uses High-End Japanese components. These Ballasts in concert with the Philips L.E.C 315w lamps give far greater canopy light penetration than conventional 600w HPS Kits. This is achieved due to the Lamps 92% likeness to the sun (92% on the CRI Colour Rendering Index). These lamps give better spectrum and intensity of light, all factors in a successful garden. If you want higher Yields (essential oils and flowers) with lower running costs, you must consider the Hi-Par 315w Digital Ballast with the Philips L.E.C 315w lamp. This kit comes with an E40 (screw in) lamp adaptor. This allows for the L.E.C 315w Lamp to be used in the customers current Reflector/Shade, absolutely brilliant!
In The Box
-  x Hi-Par Digital L.E.C Ballast
-  x Horti-Vision 315W L.E.C Lamp (Full Spectrum)
-  x E40 Conversion Adaptor
Hi-Par has built a strong foundation of reliability and unique ceramic lighting solutions. Our newest release in the CMH market provides smart dimming to ensure ideal conditions can be provided to your crops.
Our smart CMH ballast has Control Station plug & play connectivity! Simply plug the Hi-Par Control Station (sold separately) into the TRS "Link" port on your Controllable Ballast to utilise all of our intelligent controller features!
- Includes with Horti-Vision 315W CMH lamps.
- High Power factor: PF>0.99
- Increases essential oil production
- Low harmonic: General harmonic THD<10%
- E40 adaptor included in box
- Constant current start
- Cool running temperature
- High light efficiency & low power consumption
- Intelligent Dimming 50-100% knob when used without the Hi-Par Control Station
- Designed for maximum PAR output and efficiency with CMH lamps