Hi-Par Digital CMH Control Ballast Kit - 315W | + Philips 315W 930 Lamp
Brand: Hi-ParDownload PDF brochure
Notify me when back in stock
 x Hi-Par Digital CMH Control Ballast - 315W
The HI-PAR 315w CMH Controllable Ballast is our smartest CMH solution for both hobby and commercial cultivators! Utilising unique 50/60Hz operation for increased CMH efficiency; our controllable digital 315w ballasts offer intelligent solutions for manageability and precision light output control. This ballast is for use with DE or PGZ thread 315w horticultural lamps.
HI-PAR has built a strong foundation of reliability and unique ceramic lighting solutions. Our newest release in the CMH market provides CONTROL capabilities and smart dimming to ensure ideal conditions can be provided to your crops.
Our smart CMH ballast has Control Station, plug & play connectivity! Simply plug the HI-PAR Control Station (sold separately) into the TRS “Link” port on your Controllable Ballast to utilise all of our intelligent controller features!
315W CMH CONTROLLABLE BALLAST
- Intelligent Dimming 50% - 100% knob when used without the HI-PAR Control Station
- Designed for maximum PAR output and efficiency with CMH lamps
UNLOCK SMART BALLAST FEATURES
- Unlock the smart ballast features using the Hi-PAR Control Station
- Control Station allows multiple unit management and room monitoring technology
- Unique 50/60Hz digital operating current for efficient operation of CMH lamp
- Increased PAR/watt efficiency compared to HPS or MH lamps
- Designed for maximum PAR output and efficiency
- Intelligent dimming control 60% - 100%
- Compatible with ‘Hi-PAR Control Station’*
- Highest quality Japanese internal components
- CMH Horticultural lamp compatibility
- Increased PAR efficiency compared to traditional HPS or MH technology
- Smart green LED indicator light
- Digital random start technology
- Superior RF shielding
- Low start-up current <3.0A,
- Input 220-240v, 50-60Hz, Imax = 1.6A,
- PF>0.97, CF<1.6, THD<10%
- 12 Month limited warranty
 x Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP Lamp - 315W | 930 | PGZ18
These state-of-the-art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight.
- Philips CDM-TP 315w/930 – full spectrum lamp
- A blinding intensity that's clearly visable with the naked eye
- Ideal as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Extremely high PAR levels
-  x 315w Control Ballast
-  x IEC Power Cable
-  x Control ‘Link’ Cable
-  x Philips 315W L.E.C 930 Lamp (Full Spectrum)
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.