Lumatek Digital Controllable Ballast - 600W | Dimmable | 240V | HPS & MH
The Lumatek 600W digital ballast provides a stable precise voltage to the lamp creating a higher PAR/PPF output and yet is far more energy efficient than most other ballasts on the market. The latest high output 600W horticultural ballasts from Lumatek are designed to give high yeilds of top quality results, year after year. Featuring 4 different settings from 250w to 660W, this ballast can be used progressively to give the optimum performance for each stage of your grow and can be used with both high pressure sodium or metal halide lamps.
Featuring intelligent start up and soft-dimming facility the Lumatek 600W runs extremely efficiently generating much less heat than other conventional ballasts and runs silently.
It also features full circuit protection including open/short circuit, over temperature, over/low voltage, end of lamp life/rectification and EMI suppression. The new addition of Control capability allows you to smartly monitor your room temperatures, light timing, automation, safety control and dimming. By simply connecting the Lumatek Digital Panel (sold separately) into the TRS “Link” port on your controllable ballast.
5 metres Control Link Cable included.
- Output power: 600W
- Input Voltage: 240V 50/60Hz
- Input Current Max (A): 2.70A
- Input power: 630W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Efficiency: 96%
- THD: <8%
- Dimming: 250W – 400W – 600W – 660W
- Lamp: 250W, 400W & 600W HPS or MH
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating frequency: high frequency
- Dimensions: 310 x 114 x 81mm
- Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Protection: Open circuit, short circuit, over temperature, lamp end of life, over voltage, low voltage
GE Lucagrow High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | E40 | 240V
The G.E Lucagrow HPS lamps offer a compliment or complete substitute to natural light. The High Xenon Gas Fill in the lucagrow lamps give up to 20% more light than standard high pressure sodium lamps and have a long life of up to 28,500 hours. The Lucagrow lamp maintains 90% light output over the life of the lamp and is fully interchangeable with other HPS lamps.
- The 600W G.E Lucagrow HPS lamp will put out 56,500 lumens with a colour temperature of 2,000K.
Cooltube Reflector Ø 150MM (6" Inch) / Ø 200MM (8" Inch)
Air-Cooled Reflector is the ideal solution for minimizing heat build-up problems in a grow room. Many Cool Tubes can be installed in-line for greater cooling efficiency. 300CFM of cooling power minimum is recommended per Cool Tube unit when housing a 1000 watt HID bulb.
- Air duct size: Ø 150MM (6" Inch) / Ø 200MM (8" Inch)
- Built-in 5KV pulse rated mogul socket fits HPS/MH lamps/bulbs
- Accommodates HPS and MH lamps from 250W-1000W
- Internal and external reflectors included
- All stainless steel and aluminium construction, will NEVER RUST!
- External Reflectors included. They are made from highly polished and textured aluminium (95%+ reflective) for maximum light output without "hot-spots"
- 5M Cord is compatible with most major brand ballast enclosures
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Fits all HPS/MH bulbs except the large 1,000 watt Metal Halide BT56 bulb (the one that is as big as a football)
In The Box
-  x Lumatek Digital Controllable Ballast - 600W | Dimmable | 240V | HPS & MH
-  x GE Lucagrow High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | E40 | 240V
-  x Cool-Tube Reflector (Available in Ø150MM or Ø200MM)
-  x Pair of Rope Ratchet (Hanger) - 68KG Capacity | For Light Fixture | Carbon Filter