Green House Powder Feeding Short Flowering - 1KG
Brand: Green House Powder Feeding
Notify me when back in stock
- Designed specifically for the growth and flowering stages of those plant varieties with a short flowering time, 8 weeks or less.
- Its formula provides carefully prepared macro and micro-elements in a balanced manner for all phases, growth and flowering.
- Without adding other components throughout the cycle, nutrients are provided in the proper ratio for easy absorption, perfect for early flowering plants.
- N-P-K-Mg: 16 / 6 / 26
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 16% N Total Nitrogen
- 11% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 5% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 26% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 2% Mg Soluble Magnesium (=2% Mg)
- 0.02% B Souluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Souluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7
-  x Green House Powder Feeding SHORT FLOWERING 1KG All-In-One Nutrient
How to use it
- This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer.
- It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions.
- 1 gr. = 1lt.
- 10 gr. = 10 lt.
- 1Kg. = 1.000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
- To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!
|Brand||Green House Powder Feeding|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.