Green House Powder Feeding Grow - 1KG
Brand: Green House Seed Co. Powder Feeding
Notify me when back in stock
- Designed specifically for the vegetative growth-stage of all plants.
- Its formula provides optimum development throughout the growth-stage to obtain greener, stronger and more resistant plants.
- Grow faster, greener and more vigorous than ever.
- Ideal for the production of cuttings. The easy assimilation of nutrients and the high Nitrogen content provides plants with a more robust and branched structure.
- The great thickness of the leaves accumulates more reserves, stimulating rapid rooting of cuttings.
- N-P-K-Mg: 24+6+12+(1.2)
CONCENTRATION OF ELEMENTS
- 24% N Total Nitrogen
- 13% NS Nitrogen Nitrate
- 11% NA Nitrogen Ammoniacal
- 6% P2O5 Nitrogen Phosphorus
- 12% K2O Soluble Potassium
- 1.2% Mg Soluble Magnesium (=1.2% Mg)
- 0.02% B Soluble Boron
- 0.04% Cu Soluble Copper (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.1% Fe Soluble Iron (as Chelate form EDTA)
- 0.05% Mn Soluble Manganese (as Chelate from EDTA)
- 0.01% Mo Soluble Molybdenum
- 0.01% Zn Soluble Zinc (as Chelate from EDTA)
These values are calculated starting from tap water at medium hardness with EC 0.7
-  x Green House Powder Feeding GROW 1KG All-In-One Nutrient
How to use it
- This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer.
- It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions.
- 1 gr. = 1lt.
- 10 gr. = 10 lt.
- 1Kg. = 1.000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
- To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!
|Brand||Green House Seed Co. Powder Feeding|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.