Green House Powder Feeding Calcium - 1KG
Brand: Green House Powder Feeding
Notify me when back in stock
- Very soluble, easy to use, quickly assimilated.
- Chelated Calcium - EDTA is a stable product that does not interact with other elements.
- Strengthens cell membrane and cell walls to protect from pests and insect attacks.
- Presented in a powder form, it is very soluble in water. Ca2+ ion is protected by EDTA.
- Minimum effort and very easy to use.
- Enhances nutrient transportation.
- Accelerates cell division and root extension. It does not contain Chlorine.
- It’s compatible with all kinds of fertilizers.
- It is perfect to solve a lack of Calcium.
- When added to water make sure to start mixing immediately.
- Because these kinds of water don’t have the necessary amount of either Calcium or Magnesium, it is necessary to use Calcium additive when used with any Powder Feeding products.
- For your convenience Magnesium is included in Powder Feeding. Also remember that most tap water already has enough Calcium.
-  x Green House Powder Feeding CALCIUM 1KG Additive
How to use it
- This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer.
- It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions.
- 1 gr. = 1lt.
- 10 gr. = 10 lt.
- 1Kg. = 1.000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
- To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!
|Brand||Green House Powder Feeding|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.