Green House Powder Feeding Calcium - 1KG
Brand: Green House Powder Feeding
Notify me when back in stock
This item is discontinued by the manufacturer.
This product is provided as an additive in situations in which the amount of calcium present in the water is below the recommended levels.
- Very soluble, easy to use, quickly assimilated.
- Chelated Calcium - EDTA is a stable product that does not interact with other elements.
- Strengthens cell membrane and cell walls to protect from pests and insect attacks.
- Presented in a powder form, it is very soluble in water. Ca2+ ion is protected by EDTA.
- Minimum effort and very easy to use.
- Enhances nutrient transportation.
- Accelerates cell division and root extension. It does not contain Chlorine.
- It’s compatible with all kinds of fertilizers.
- It is perfect to solve a lack of Calcium.
- When added to water make sure to start mixing immediately.
RO, RAINWATER OR ANY WATER WITH EC 0.0:
- Because these kinds of water don’t have the necessary amount of either Calcium or Magnesium, it is necessary to use Calcium additive when used with any Powder Feeding products.
- For your convenience Magnesium is included in Powder Feeding. Also remember that most tap water already has enough Calcium.
-  x Green House Powder Feeding CALCIUM 1KG Additive
How to use it
- This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer.
- It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions.
- 1 gr. = 1lt.
- 10 gr. = 10 lt.
- 1Kg. = 1.000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
- To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!
|Brand||Green House Powder Feeding|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.