Better Raised Bed Gardening.
Raised bed gardens are one of the best ways to garden. Not only are the savings on water and fertilizers great, but raised beds also create the ideal soil environment for organic and no-till garden systems. The GeoPlanter Fabric Raised Bed combines the benefits and aeration of GeoPots with a raised bed construction that requires no tools and can be put up in a matter of minutes.
Durability Meets Design
The GeoPlanter Fabric Raised Bed is made from the same renowned durable geotextile fabric as the GeoPot, but in a raised planter bed form that will last for years of continuous gardening. The seams are sewn with a high-quality bonded polyester thread built to withstand constant moisture and UV exposure. The PVC framed GeoPlanter Fabric Raised Bed comes in a variety of container sizes that will fit commercial to personal gardening needs. The PVC pipe frame provides support, and offers a convenient base for building a plant support trellis with our adaptable trellis kit.
Fabric vs Traditional Raised Beds
Traditional raised beds simply don't compare to the performance offered by the GeoPlanter. GeoPlanter Fabric Raised Beds feature these benefits:
- Aerated fabric container - promotes healthy roots through air pruning, leading to better fruit and higher yields.
- Multiple configurations and options, easy to assemble.
- Durable, washable, reusable.
- PVC pipe frame provides support, and offers a convenient base for building a plant support trellis or cold frame above
- Strong marine-grade stitching built to withstand constant moisture and UV exposure.
- Allows proper water drainage, and naturally keeps roots cool.
- For commercial and personal growers alike.
In The Box
-  x GeoPlanter Fabric Raised Beds - 244x122x30.5CM | 240 Gallon