Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Specially developed for greenhouses, Lucalox™ PSL high pressure sodium lamps offer the benefits of stable lumen and micromole maintenance and a full spectrum content that promotes photosynthesis. Photosynthesis Active Radiation (PAR, measured in micromole/sec) is essential for plant growth.
- Watts: LU400V/600W/PSL/T/E40/EL
- Volts(V): 200
- Current(A): 3.6
- Power(W): 620
- 100 hour(Lumens): 85 000
- 100 hour Par(umol/sec): 1120
In The Box
-  x GE Lucalox PSL High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | 400V | E40 | EL | SE
Superb performance and high reliability
- GE’s advanced sodium resistant ceramic helps eliminate early failures to give a rated service life of up to 12,000 hours for the LucaloxTM PSL products.
- In order to achieve maximum performance, GE recommends lamp replacement when the rated service life is reached.
- The lamp uses extra rugged monolithic arc tubes equipped with GE Reliable Starting Technology which provides continuous high performance.
High Xenon-Fill gas delivers:
- Extra light and PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) output.
- More resistance to mains voltage fluctuations.
Zirconium gettering system gives:
- Improved PAR maintenance that drives constant and uniform plant growth.
- With the increased use of 400V systems, these lamps will be clearly marked with the voltage and wattage on the top of the lamp to ensure correct installation.
- The diameter of the frame wire in the lamp has been minimised to reduce shading in the installation without affecting the robustness of the lamp.