Full Spectrum Grow Light LED Bulb - 12W | Aluminum | E27 | IP55 | Clone Light
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
- The growing lamp emits the wavelength of light which can be fully absorbed by the plants photosynthesis. 460 nanometers is the peak wavelength for producing Chlorophyll and Carotenoid, which are necessary for healthy leaves, so the blue light is good for stem and leaf growth. 660 nano-meters is the peak wavelength for photosynthesis and photoperiods, so the red light is best for flowering and seed production.
- Easy to set up and use. Standard PAR38 shape with E27 base. No special lamp needed, a desk lamp will do.
- Low heat. Designed with the finned heat-sink, it does not generate any noticeable heat even 17hrs a day, so it won't hurt your plant.
- Led Ratio: Red(660nm 3pcs; 630nm 6pcs), Blue(460nm 3pcs).
- Waterproof. IP55.
- Maintenance Free. No bulb replacement with energy efficient LEDs
- Eco-Friendly. No lead or mercury. No UV or IR Radiation.
- Solid State. Shockproof and vibration proof.
- Input Voltage: 100-240 V AC.
- Application. The led plant grow lights can grow any indoor gardening and hydroponics plants, fruits and vegetables, and any houseplant. Suitable for grow tents, greenhouses, H2O systems and in most other Hydroponic systems.
- Dimension: 120*127mm
- Material: Aluminium
- Color: Red + Blue
- Lamp Socket: E27
- Certificates: CE/ROHS
- Power: 12W
- Input voltage: AC85-265V
- Beam angle: 30° / 45° / 60° / 90°
- Luminous flux: ＜20lm/W
- True Power: 9.8W
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Factor: 0.5
- CRL: ＞70
- Ambient temperature: -20~60℃
- Lifetime: 50 000Hrs
In The Box
-  x Full Spectrum Grow Light LED Bulb - 12W | Aluminum | E27 | IP55 | Clone Light