x Flexstar Integrated 3-Mode Adjustable DE Reflector & Ballast - 600W
These Flexstar Gavita style Double Ended Reflectors are the most powerful and sophisticated indoor grow light available. In greenhouse areas where this unit is being used as supplemental lighting, it can cover up to a 2M x 2M area. If used as a primary light source, the Flexstar Double Ended fixture can cover up to a (1.2M x 1.2M) area.
The newest technology in High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide are the Double Ended HPS and MH bulbs. These bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity. Double Ended HPS bulbs are also more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs. Lastly, Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
- A 3-Mode adjustable function, by switching these models, beam angle and light spread area can be easily adjusted for different usage;
- Vega embossed aluminum; 95% reflective!
- Full fixture for 600W Double ended lamps, including high-efficiency horticultural reflector
- No acoustic resonance, more than 8% grow light compared to traditional lamps
- Light maintenance after 5000 hrs > 95%
- Dimmable digital ballast Output adjustable to 250W/400W/600W/660W
- The ballast will run on either 120V/240V
- 1 Year Warranty
FlexStar allows growers to create ideal lighting condition across all stages of plant growth for increased vitality health and yield. It's the first reflector in the market that can be adjusted to control the area of light spread. By this unique design, FlexStar can boost the power and efficiency compare with most other reflectors, increase the growing area and yield.
 x Pro Grow Digital High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | 400V | 2K | DE
- Compatible with 240V & 400V digital ballasts
- Tuned for zero harmonic distortion between 80,000Hz to 120,000Hz
- Phosphor tuned for accurate & brilliant colour rendition
- Low iron quartz glass delivers the highest optical quality
|Lamp Type||High Pressure Sodim||Metal Halide||Metal Halide||Metal Halide|
|Colour Expression||Red, orange||Warm white||Cool white||Ultra Violet|
|Colour Description||Dawn and dusk where plants utilise All available light||Mid morning and later afternoon sun||Full midday sun at sea level||Full midday sun at high altitude|
|Best Used||The single lamp of choice for overall plant yield. Highest PAR output. Can be used for all stages of growth and flower, high favouring the late growth period and early to mid flowering period||The single lamp of choice for medical grade plant production. A full spectrum, full balanced lamp used for all stages of growth and flower. Excellent essential oil and terpene production.||Seedlings, cuttings, mother plants and first 2-3 weeks of growth, encourages shorter node spacings, bushier plants, thicker stems and higher pest resistance. Medium UV output also favours last 2-3 weeks of flower. Excellent essential oil and terpene production||
Last 2-3 weeks of flower only. 385-390nm UV stress light.
Stimulates the phenylpropanoid pathways and increases specific terpene and essential oil production by up to 26% over HPS lamps.
|Hot restrike||6 mins||12 mins||12 mins||12 mins|
-  x Flexstar 3-Mode Adjustable DE Reflector & Ballast - 600W | 120-240V
-  x Pro Grow Digital High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Lamp - 600W | 400V | 2K | DE
|Barcode #||Does not apply|