Cyco Flower Part A
Cyco Flower Part A cleverly initiates a faster response time to the flowering process, by halting branch elongation via the use of plant growth regulators and key amino acids. These (PGR’s) are balanced with a range of vitamins that assist in supporting this transitional period. Containing a revolutionary dormant trigger, Part A prepares your plants for the most radical flower development to follow.
Cyco Flower Part B
Cyco Flower Part B provides the next step to the synergistic equation activating a dormant trigger that unleashes a cellular division process that is immediately visible. Part B also provides the key elements required for plant photosynthesis to occur, accelerating initial and continued flower
development, to unparalleled levels. Not only are greater yields achieved, but also a quality that out performs the rest of the competition by miles.
Cyco Flower Part C
Cyco Flower Part "C" is engineered to target flower density and is used in the last week of flowering cycle. Part C is the ideal partner to Cyco Flower Part A and Part B, or it can be used as a stand-alone product. Once the trilogy goes to work on your garden you will experience yields that until now, seemed unimaginable. Cyco Part C will bridge the gap where environmental or growing factors fall below optimal conditions.
Registered for sale in AUSTRALIA with the APVMA
(AUSTRALIAN PESTICIDE AND VETERINARY MEDICINE AUTHORITY).
-  x Cyco Platinum Flower PGR (A) - 1L
-  x Cyco Platinum Flower PGR (B) - 1L
-  x Cyco Platinum Flower Non PGR (C) - 1L
- Part (A) Grow plants to the desired height. Apply Part (A) within first 2 weeks of Bloom. Use Part (A) at (3ml) to (1L) of nutrient solution. Run Part (A) for 7 days then switch to Part (B).
- Part (B) Apply (B) at a rate of (3ml) to (1L) of nutrient solution. Run Part(B) for 7 days and return to your normal feed program.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|