Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) Grow Light Fixture - 315W | w/ Philips 930 Lamp
Notify me when back in stock
Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) 315W Grow Light Fixture (Ballast Included)
Full Spectrum Light
- Plants evolved to use the entire range of sunlight - both short and long wavelengths.
- CMH grow lights provide full spectrum, one lamp can be used for both veg and bloom stages during a full grow cycle.
Energy Efficient & High Yield
- There is no doubt that the most important attribute of any bulb is yield per watt
- Compare with traditional MH or HPS bulbs, CMH grow lights produce an equivalent amount of light at about half the total watts consumption!
- It is important to keep the grow room at an ideal temperature. CMH grow lights run much cooler than the traditional lights. They are also the ideal light for small spaces like tents, closets or spare rooms.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Open circuit protection
|Nominal Line Amps||1.43A|
|Min Power Factor||95%|
|Ambient Temperature||-30 Celcius to 55 Celcius|
|Ignition voltage||5kV Max|
Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP Lamp - 315W | 930 | Full Spectrum
These state-of-the-art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight.
- Philips CDM-TP 315w/930 – full spectrum lamp
- A blinding intensity that's clearly visible with the naked eye
- Ideal as both supplementary and standalone lighting>
- Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Extremely high PAR levels
Using the Philips Master GreenPower 315W CDM Lamp:
Hold with a clean cloth and screw the lamp into the bulb-holder fitting of your reflector until it will turn no further. It is important that the lamp is screwed very firmly into the holder. Failure to fit the lamp tightly will cause arcing inside the holder between the centre connector and the contact on the lamp. This will melt the solder contact on the lamp and irreparably damage it. Ensure the lamp is completely clean and free of dirt, grease and finger-prints etc. before switching it on.
Warning: When HID lamps are switched on they run extremely hot. As with all high-pressure sodium and metal halide bulbs it is necessary to avoid touching the lamp with anything such as fingers or plants as this may cause severe burns or fires. In particular avoid sprays or liquids coming into contact with the lamp as this may cause premature failure or even an explosion.
As with all lamps the light output they produce will decrease with use over time. One Stop Grow Shop recommends you replace your lamp regularly to maintain your garden efficiency.
|Colour Code||930 [CCT of 3000K]|
|Luminous Flux (Rated) (Min)||35280 lm|
|Luminous Flux (Rated) (Nom)||38700 lm|
|Colour Designation||Warm White (WW)|
|Lumen Maintenance 12000 h (Nom)||89%|
|Lumen Maintenance 10000 h (Nom)||90%|
|Lumen Maintenance 2000 h (Nom)||99%|
|Lumen Maintenance 20000 h||80%|
|Lumen Maintenance - 40% Life||89%|
|Lumen Maintenance - 5000 h (Nom)||96%|
|Lumen Maintenance - 10% Life||96%|
|Design Mean Lumens||34440 lm|
|Chromaticity Coordinate X (Nom)||0.429|
|Chromaticity Coordinate Y (Nom)||0.398|
|Colour Temperature, horizontal (Max)||- K|
|Colour Temperature, horizontal (Min)||- K|
|Colour Temperature, horizontal (Nom)||3090 K|
|Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Min)||112 lm/W|
|Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Nom)||120 lm/W|
|Colour Rendering Index horiz (Min)||87|
|Colour Rendering Index horiz (Nom)||90|
Operating And Electrical
|Power (Rated) (Nom)||315W|
|Lamp Current RunUp (Nom)||4.7A|
|Ignition Supply Voltage (Max)||4000V|
|Ignition Peak Voltage (Max)||4000V|
|Ignition Supply Voltage (Min)||3000V|
|Re-Ignition Time (Min) (Max)||10min|
|Ignition Time (Max)||3s|
Controls & Dimming
|Run-up Time 90% (Max)||1.5 min|
Approval and Application
|Energy Efficiency Label||A+|
|Picogram Per Lumen Hour||27.1 pg/lm.h|
|Mercury (Hg) Content (Max)||28 mg|
|Energy Consumption kWh/1000 h||346 kWh|
-  x Ceramic Metal Halide (CMH) Grow Light - 315W | Full Spectrum
-  x Philips Master GreenPower CDM-TP Lamp - 315W | 930 | Full Spectrum
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.