Canna Aqua Vega A+B - 2 x 5L Set
Notify me when back in stock
CANNA Aqua Vega
- CANNA Aqua Vega is a fast working nutrient for plants containing all the essential elements for optimal growing.
- The growing phase is important, because during this phase the plants lay the basis for an exuberant bloom and yield. Aqua Vega is used in recirculating systems, such as NFT or ebb and flow systems.
Advantages of CANNA Aqua Vega
- Aqua Vega is easy to use and dissolves directly. Aqua Vega nutrition contains pH-stabilizers, so there is no need to adjust the pH.
- Aqua Vega ensures a strong plant with vital growth spurts and excessive root development.
- Directly absorbable nitrogen compounds, high quality EDDHA iron chelating agents and trace elements guarantee an ideal start for the bloom
Why A&B nutrients?
CANNA Aqua Vega nutrients consist of two parts, an A part and a B part. We separate these parts for a reason. As it happens, if some of the elements in part A and B are thrown together at the same time, they clog together. The plant cannot absorb this. That's why you should first add the A component and then the B component.
CANNA AQUA is a user-friendly range of products for mind-blowing yields on substrateless (or inert substrate) recirculating systems. With these systems the drainage water doesn't flow away but is reused. One of the big advantages of growing on a recirculating system is that it uses less nutrients and water than most other systems. Also, the plants are in direct contact with the nutrient solution.
The yields are high with CANNA AQUA because of a meticulous control of the supply of nutrients during the growth and blooming phase of plants. That's why it's no surprise that in Great Britain – where most growers work with closed hydroponic systems – the majority of the hydro culture growers choose CANNA AQUA nutrients and CANNA Aqua Clay Pebbles.
-  x Canna Aqua Vega A 5L
-  x Canna Aqua Vega B 5L
- Shake bottle well before use
- Fill nutrient reservoir with water
- Add Aqua Vega to the nutrient reservoir with the dilution ratio 1:500 (20 ml Aqua Vega A per 10 Litre of water and 20 ml Aqua Vega B per 10 litre of water)
- Add Aqua Vega A
- Stir well, then add Aqua Vega B
- Again, stir well and let mixture stand for some hours
- The EC of Aqua Vega dissolved in (tap) water varies between 1.1 - 1.9 mS/cm2 (= the solution EC + the water EC)
- Recommended pH: 5.2 - 6.2 Due to the special composition of this nutrient it is not necessary to adjust the pH levels after setting it initially
- For use during growing phase and the first 1-3 weeks of the flowering phase. Switch to Aqua Flores from the moment that flowers start to form. (from 1 to 3 weeks of 12 hours of lighting or if the pH level of the water in circulation starts to drop below 5.0 - 5.2)
- Renew the nutrition regularly
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of Polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), an easily biodegradable and recyclable plastic.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.