California Lightworks Solar System 550 - True Watt 400W | w/ Controller
Brand: California Lightworks
Notify me when back in stock
California Lightworks Solar System 550 - True Watt 400W
The SolarSystem 550 is a game changer in indoor and greenhouse lighting for horticulture. The SS 550 is compact and lightweight yet puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 600 watt HPS system. Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the SS 550 features fully programmable spectrum control with the optional Solarsystem Controller. Linked together in a series the SS 550 can cover any size grow area – large or small – while drastically cutting energy usage and eliminating the need to change bulbs – ever.
The SS 550 features 50,000 hour rated LEDs and fans and a five-year warranty. Plug and play design with no external ballasts or ducting makes installation a simple one-person job. Small foot print limits the shadow effect in greenhouses but covers a large canopy area. High power output and low heat is perfect for large indoor grow operations.
Time to replace older inefficient fixed spectrum lighting systems.
- Programmable spectrum control for best results in all phases of growth
- Covers a 3 X 4 area in bloom and up to 6 X 8 area in veg
- High Power Osram LEDs – 400 watts actual draw at full power
- Optimal spectrum for both veg and bloom
- IP65 Rated
- 50,000 hour LEDs – Never change bulbs again
- Low heat output – No ducting required
- High performance custom LED drivers
- 50,000-hour water resistant fans
- Automatic voltage regulation – 90 – 277 volts
- Lightweight and easy to install – only 13 pounds
- Robust design – made in California
- Bulletproof active heat management
- Local support and grow room design
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- UL listed
|Power Consumption||0 - 400W|
|Light Output - PPF||642|
|Spectrum Control||Digital / Programmable|
|Auto Voltage||90 - 277V|
|Maximum Current||1.65A @ 240V|
|Frequency||50 - 60Hz|
|Heat Output - BTU||1280|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 107F|
|Coverage Area - Bloom||91CM x 122CM|
|Coverage Area - Veg||183CM x 244CM|
|LED Lifttime Rating||50 000+|
|Dimming||3 Channel 0% - 100%|
|Certification||UL & CE|
California Lightworks Controller - for Solar System 275 & 550 & 1100
Control you Hydroponic LED light setup with ease.
The SolarSystem controller works with the SolarSystem 550 and can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. The controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar. Now it is possible to program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
Take control of your grow operation!
- Touch screen digital controller
- Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates
-  x California Lightworks Solar System 550 - True Watt 400W | Commercial Series LED | Made in USA
-  x California Lightworks Controller - for Solar System 275 & 550 & 1100
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.