Please note that the SolarSystem 275 has 2-channel dimming, as opposed to 3 on the 550 and 1100 models. If you connect the SolarSystem Controller to this unit, the white channel will have no effect on this fixture. As a result, view mode will simply shut this light off. Please contact us if you're not sure if this fixture is right for you.The SolarSystem 275 is suited for commercial, greenhouse, and personal growers. Able to cover a 3 x 3 foot bloom area and 5 x 5 foot vegetative area, it draws a maximum of 200 watts, saving energy and cost. It is a revolution in UVB grow lights. This LED grow light system provides all the benefits of programmable spectrum control, meaning an unlimited potential for all types of growing operations.Using all parts of the light spectrum focuses energy into wavelengths plants need to thrive.
This commercial greenhouse lighting solution promotes all key biochemical and biophysical processes and helps drive photosynthesis, a natural process in which plants draw energy from sunlight to grow. Its full-spectrum grow lights can be dynamically controlled to adapt to each individual operation and phase of the plant cycle.The SolarSystem 275 is not like ordinary greenhouse grow lamps. Heat output is minimal, and each of our horticulture LED lights can be used individually or chained together. Our UVB grow lights are highly flexible, which is further enhanced by the product’s dimming capability. It also requires little maintenance, so lifetime operating costs and convenience plus easy installation make your investment worthwhile.
Basic Spectrum Mixes for the SolarSystem 275
The following table are basic spectrum mixes for various growth stages for flowering plants. These spectrum mixes have been determined from 8 years of experience with the California Lightworks grower network, and are supported by various university studies on varying spectrum effects on Plant Morphology.
In general, blue light is essential in vegetative growth and produces lush growth and bushy plants. Red tends to make plants stretch in vegetative growth but is key for high yields in fruit or flowering plants. The SolarSystem 275 allows you to dial in exactly the spectrum mix needed for any phase of growth.
- Growth Stage: Vegetative
- Week Number: Varies*
- RED: 49
- WHITE: 99
- BLUE: 99
- Growth Stage: Pre-Flowering
- Week Number: 1 to 2*
- RED: 74
- WHITE: 99
- BLUE: 99
- Growth Stage: Flowering
- Week Number: 3 to 5*
- RED: 99
- WHITE: 99
- BLUE: 99
- Growth Stage: Ripen
- Week Number: 7 to 8*
- RED: 80
- WHITE: 90
- BLUE: 99
*Weeks based on an 8-week flower cycle
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 0-200W
- LIGHT OUTPUT- PPF: 439
- SPECTRUM CONTROL: DIGITAL/PROGRAMMABLE
- AUTO VOLTAGE: 90- 277V
- MAXIMUM CURRENT: .8A@ 240V
- FREQUENCY: 50-60HZ
- HEAT OUTPUT- BTU: 640
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0- 107 F ( -17 c - 42 C )
- POWER FACTOR: >0.95
- DIMENSIONS: 8.5″ X 8.5″ X 4″ ( 21.59 x 21.59 x 10.16 CM )
- WEIGHT: 7 LBS ( 3.17 KG )
- COVERAGE AREA- BLOOM: 3X3 Feet (91.44 x 91.44 CM)
- COVERAGE AREA- VEG: UP TO 5 x 5 Feet ( 152 x 152 CM )
- LED LIFETIME RATING: 50,000+
- WARRANTY: 5 YEARS
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT: ACTIVE
- DIMMING 2 CHANNEL: 0%-100%
- CORD LENGTH: 6 FEET (183 CM )
- DATA CONNECTION: RJ11
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL & CE
In The Box
-  x California Lightworks Solar System 275 - True Watt 200W | Commercial Series LED | Made in USA
- Advanced LED grow light system
- Replaces a 400 watt HPS with 40% less energy
- Fully programmable spectrum control
- Higher yields and better quality
- Perfect for propagation, vegitation, and bloom
- Never needs bulbs - easy to install
- Perfect for small to large scale grows
- 5 Year Warranty - Made in the USA
The SolarSystem controller works with one or thousands of lights and controls our entire family of SolarSystem LEDs. The system grows with you as you increase your grow operation.
Programmable Spectrum Control (Controller is sold separately)
- Automatically program any Growth Stage or Spectrum Mix
- Single controller can run unlimited number of lights
- Sunrise/Sunset cycle for better daily growth
- Digital timer eliminates external timers or contractors
- Day, Week, or Season programming
- Smooth Transitions from Veg to Bloom
- Customizable grow schedules for each plant variety
High Efficiency, Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 275 will produce the same yield as an HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to reduce wasted energy.
- California Lightworks LEDs are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment
- The Solar System 275 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very reasonable cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Networking & Integration
- The Solar System is an intelligent networking light system that will evolve through software advances without having to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smartphone applications
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks LED's are produced entirely in their factory in Southern California.
- CLW has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
Buy California Lightworks Solar System 275 - True Watt 200W | Commercial Series LED Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!