California Lightworks Solar System 1100 - True Watt 800W | Commercial Series LED | Made in USA
Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
SECURE PAYMENTS WITH
The SolarSystem 1100 (SS 1100) represents the most powerful horticulture LED lights we’ve ever made. The SS 1100 is lightweight yet puts out more light than much larger LED grow lights and will replace a 1000-watt HPS system. Powerful enough for veg or bloom, the SS 1100 features fully programmable spectrum control with the optional SolarSystem Controller.
This grow light system enables 0 to 100% dimming of commercial LED grow lights. It also offers a large 5’ x 5’ bloom coverage area and 8’ x 8’ foot vegetative coverage area. A high efficiency of 2.23 umol/j and 0–800-W power consumption contributes to efficient growing operations. Light output from our full spectrum grow lights promotes photosynthesis at all stages of growth and a comfortable environment to assess and maintain crops.
Linked together in a series, SS 1100 large LED lights can cover any size grow area—large or small—while drastically cutting energy usage and eliminating the need to change bulbs—ever. These commercial grow lights are ideal for maximizing yield in small growing operations and continue to meet your operational needs as your business grows.
The advanced SolarSystem 1100 offers exceptional power and convenience and provides the conditions needed for any size of commercial crop production operation to succeed.
Basic Spectrum Mixes for the SolarSystem 1100
The following table are basic spectrum mixes for various growth stages for flowering plants. These spectrum mixes have been determined from 8 years of experience with the California Lightworks grower network, and are supported by various university studies on varying spectrum effects on Plant Morphology.
In general, blue light is essential in vegetative growth and produces lush growth and bushy plants. Red tends to make plants stretch in vegetative growth but is key for high yields in fruit or flowering plants. The SolarSystem 1100 allows you to dial in exactly the spectrum mix needed for any phase of growth.
- Growth Stage: Vegetative
- Week Number: Varies*
- RED: 49
- WHITE: 99
- BLUE: 99
- Growth Stage: Pre-Flowering
- Week Number: 1 to 2*
- RED: 74
- WHITE: 99
- BLUE: 99
- Growth Stage: Flowering
- Week Number: 3 to 5*
- RED: 99
- WHITE: 99
- BLUE: 99
- Growth Stage: Ripen
- Week Number: 7 to 8*
- RED: 80
- WHITE: 90
- BLUE: 99
- Power Consumption: 0 - 800W
- Efficiency: 2.23 umol/j
- Light Output - PPF: 1730
- Spectrum Control: Digital / Programmable
- Auto Voltage: 90 - 277V
- Maximum Current: 6.6A @ 120V, 3.3A @ 240V
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- Heat Output - BTU: 2550
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 107F
- Power Factor: >0.95
- Coverage Area - Bloom: 152CM x 152CM
- Coverage Area - Veg: 243CM x 243CM
- LED Lifttime Rating: 50 000+
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Termal Management: Active
- Dimming : 3 Channel 0% - 100%
- Cord Length: 1.82M
- Data Connection: RJ11
- Certification: UL & CE
In The Box
-  x California Lightworks Solar System 1100 - True Watt 800W | Commercial Series LED | Made in USA
SolarSystem 1100 Features
- Programmable spectrum control
- Wireless or hard wired networking
- Smart lighting maximizes efficiency
- High intensity PAR output
- Rapid return on investment
- Local technical support
- 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 90 Day No Questions Return Policy
Programmable Spectrum Control (Controller is sold separately)
- With the SolarSystem Controller, you can automatically adjust each of the three separate light spectrum channels from 0% to 99%. This can be done manually or automatically using the built in timer and calendar.
- Channel 1 - Red & Deep Red
- Channel 2 - Natural White View Mode
- Channel 3 - Blue and Deep Blue
- A single controller can control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures from a single point.
- Automated programs for sunrise and sunset that mimic nature as well as programs for spring, summer and fall for more natural accruing patterns that improve growth.
- Variable Dark Period and finishing routines to maximize resin output.
- Programmable UVB and IR Supplementation will result in a more potent end product.
- Automatically program any growth stage or spectrum mix
- A single controller runs and unlimited number of lights
- Sunrise/Sunset for better daily growth
- Digital timer eliminates external timers or contractors
- Day, Week, or Season programming
- Smooth transitions from Veg to Bloom
- Customizable grow schedules for each plant variety
High Efficiency and Low Maintenance
- The SolarSystem 1100 will produce the same yield as a 1000 Watt HPS or MH light with an average of 40% less energy usage. Using the advanced spectrum control system will further increase efficiency and yield compared to old fashion fixed spectrum lighting.
- The SolarSystem controller can be linked to a light sensor in a greenhouse to maximize wasted energy.
- California Lightworks' LED fixtures are plug and play and very light weight so installation is streamlined. Add that to the advantage of never changing a bulb and you have the industry’s most efficient lighting system.
Highest Yields. Guaranteed
- Top of the Line Osram LED's are driven to their maximum power rating using the exclusive active heat management system from California Lightworks. Higher power equals higher yields.
- Using the adjustable spectrum control to maximize blues and deep blues during the vegetative stage produces lush growth, shorter spacing between nodes and less stretching.
- Maximizing red and deep reds in bloom to increase yield and resin output.
Best Value. Highest Return On Investment
- The Solar System 1100 features advanced design and manufacturing that produces a high powered LED fixture at a very accessible cost.
- Lower purchase cost, reduced energy usage, and the elimination of replacement bulbs matched with higher yields means the best return on investment in the industry.
- Smart controls for optimal energy usage.
Networking & Integration
- The Solar System is an intelligent networking light system that will evolve through software advances without having to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smart phone applications
Highest Reliability. Best Support
- All California Lightworks' LED fixtures are produced entirely in California.
- California Lightworks has over 7 years of experience in designing and producing the most reliable LED's of any brand.
- All fixtures are tested with a burn in period before shipping and offer a 24-hour service.
- Modular design makes for easy repair even after years of use.
5-Year Replacement Warranty
- If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.