Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
The SolarSystem controller works all SolarSystem lights including the 1100, 550 & 275, and can control an unlimited number of lights from a single controller. The controller allows automated programming for spectrum control, 24-hour timer and day/week/month calendar.
Now it is possible to program an entire grow cycle automatically – varying the spectrum, the length of the day, transitions from veg to bloom, final finishing modes, sunrise/sunset – all in a low cost easy to program digital controller.
The SolarSystem Controller features programmable 0% to 99% spectrum control over three spectrum ranges – Blue, White and Red. You can use the controller in manual mode only to adjust the light spectrum or use the digital clock and calendar to run custom light recipes over a day, week, month or entire season. Programs can be saved for specific crops or strains. You can also use the view mode to work in natural white light and then switch back to high power reds and blues for accelerated growth.
Take control of your grow operation!
NOTE: The touch screen of the SolarSystem controller is made of a thin sheet of glass, and it is very fragile - a small crack or break will make the entire screen unusable. Don't drop or roughly handle the controller. When pressing the touchscreen, you should be able to use the tips of our fingers. If you find the buttons to be too small for your finger, you can use a rounded stylus. DO NOT press HARD on the screen. It will crack and this NOT COVERED under the warranty.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Touch screen digital controller
- Manual or automatic programmable spectrum control
- Automatic multi-voltage power supply
- 24-hour clock with minute by minute programming
- 0% – 100% three band spectrum control
- Day/Week/Month/Season Calendar
- Save multiple programs and routines
- One touch view mode for natural white lighting
- Battery power back-up
- Green backlit screen will not disturb light depravation
- Network an unlimited number of lights from a single controller
- Uses RJ-11 data cables for secure networking
- Micro USB port for downloading programs and system updates
In The Box
-  x California Lightworks Controller - for Solar System 275 & 550 & 1100
Adjustable Spectrum Control
- With the SolarSystem Controller, you can automatically adjust each of the three separate light spectrum channels from 0% to 99%. This can be done manually or automatically using the built in timer and calendar.
- Channel 1 - Red & Deep Red
- Channel 2 - Natural White View Mode
- Channel 3 - Blue and Deep Blue
- A single controller can control a virtually unlimited number of fixtures from a single point.
- Automated programs for sunrise and sunset that mimic nature as well as programs for spring, summer and fall for more natural accruing patterns that improve growth.
- Variable Dark Period and finishing routines to maximize resin output.
- Programmable UVB and IR Supplementation will result in a more potent end product.
Automatic 24 Hour Programming
- The SolarSystem Controller provides up to 20 programable steps for different spectrum mix and timing throughout a 24-hour period.
- Various spectrum mixes can be created and programs will run automatically over a 24-hour period or even over days/weeks/months.
- Battery back up saves the program if power is lost.
Automatic Day/Week/Month Calendar Programs
- The SolarSystem Controller can also automatically un programs over days, weeks and an entire season.
- Up to 10 x 24 hour programs can be created and then change over the seasons such as Spring, Early Summer, Late Summer and fall lighting or veg, pre-flower, flower and final finishing strategies. Natural transitions offer less plant stress and bigger yields.
Networking & Integration
- The Solar System is an intelligent networking light system that will evolve through software advances without having to upgrade equipment.
- Advanced lighting parameters can be developed and saved for any type of plants or growing conditions.
- Additional lighting equipment options can be added to the system including separate fixtures for UVB, infrared or specialized supplemental lighting.
- The system can be integrated with light sensors daylight harvesting or spectrum specific supplemental lighting in greenhouses.
- Options are also available for PC, wireless, internet, and smartphone applications