Products You May Also Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pickup in Lidcombe warehouse
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
Handy for direct pH testing of soils and pH soil solutions
The non-refillable Bluelab Soil pH Probe is used to test the pH levels of soils, substrates or media of cropping, pasture, turf culture, containerized plants, home gardens, orchards, tree farms, greenhouses, propagation culture… anywhere that the soils' pH requires testing.
The Bluelab Soil pH Probe can be connected to the Bluelab Soil pH Meter, as well as the Bluelab pH Meter and Bluelab Combo Meter.
- Measurement Range: 0.0 – 14.0 pH
- Accuracy at 25̊C / 77̊F: ± 0.1 pH
- Operating Environment: 0 – 60 ̊C / 32 – 144 ̊F
- Calibration: Not required for conductivity. pH requires two point, pH 7.0 & pH 4.0 or pH 10.0 calibration
- User Manual Languages Available: English; Espan҃ol; Français; Nederlands; Deutsch
- Six month free repair or replacement guarantee.
In The Box
-  x Bluelab Replacement Soil pH Probe
- Easy to clean
- Waterproof cable joint
- Single junction
- Tough plastic barrel
- Gel filled (non-refillable)
- Dibber / auger included
- 2 meter / 6.56 foot standard cable