Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
The pH Mini Kit is a single function controller that lets you control your pH. The pH Mini may be used as a mains-powered monitor or, by adding a peristaltic pump, it becomes a fully functional dosing system, managing fluctuations in your pH. The controller will add either acid or alkali (to lower or raise the pH).
pH fluctuations in your reservoir are not only time consuming to correct but can have negative effects on your crop performance. This simple pH Mini will monitor your pH levels and add pH adjuster to maintain your desired set-points. This unit comes with a peristaltic pump, allowing you to keep your pH adjuster in larger containers on the floor, avoiding issues associated with gravity-fed valves.
Setting up the pH Mini is easy! Simply plug it in, calibrate your probe and set your dose times and intervals. The pH Mini can dose either pH Up or Down, depending on your systems needs. These units are very accurate and only need to be calibrated every two weeks.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Timed dosing for easy set up
- Resolution 0.1 pH
- Range from 2 to 10 pH
- Replaceable BNC standard pH electrode
- Two year warranty (6 months on pH electrode)
- Built-in alarm (can be turned off)
- Displays dose count
- Easy to calibrate using pH 7 & 4 buffer solutions
In The Box
- pH Mini Controller
- 24V DC 2.5A Power Supply with Universal Plug
- pH Probe
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- 1 x 350/ml Mini Peristaltic Pump
- Affordable, dependable pH maintenance
- Easy to navigate menu
- Simple calibration with 4 & 7 buffer solutions
- 350ml/minute peristaltic pump handles reservoirs up to 1,000 gallons
- Expert technical support, always
- Setting up is easy. Simply plug it in, calibrate your probe and set your dose times and intervals.
- The pH Mini can dose either pH up or down, depending on your system’s needs. These units are very accurate and only need to be calibrated every two weeks.