The EC Mini may be used as a mains powered monitor or, by adding two pumps, it becomes a fully functional dosing system, managing fluctuations in your EC.
This simple EC Mini will monitor your EC levels and add EC adjuster to maintain your desired set-points. Adding peristaltic pumps will allow you to keep your EC adjuster in larger containers on the floor, avoiding issues associated with gravity-fed valves.
DocumentsDownload PDF brochure
- Reading can be changed to EC or CF
- Timed dosing for easy set-up
- Range from 0 to 9.9mS (0 to 99CF)
- Resolution 0.01mS/cm (0.1CF)
- Two year warranty
- Graphite electrodes for minimal contamination
- Easy to recalibrate by using 27.64CF standard solution
- Displays dose count
- If dose count per hour exceeds user limit, alarm sounds and dosing stop
- Built-in alarm (can be turned off)
In The Box
- EC Mini Controller
- 24V DC 2.5A Power Supply with Universal Plug
- Standard EC Probe (hardwired)
- Mounting Hardware
- Instruction Manual
- 2 x 350/ml Mini Peristaltic Pumps
- Checking dose count is useful if a leak should develop or the pump fail and should prevent continuous dosing alarms. The alarms can be enabled to operate on the controller when the EC or DC/h deviates outside the user set-point.
- The EC Mini is affordable enough to be used as a mains powered monitor, continuously displaying the measured electrical conductivity. By adding solenoid valves or dosing pumps it becomes a low cost dosing system.
- Warranty If the product is faulty within the warranty period, the product will be replaced with a new one.
- Please send the product to the following address on the contact us page.