Products You May Need
Click & Collect Free
Free pick up at store
If cart total is less than $499*
If cart total is $499* & above
*excluding bulky items
We absolutely loved the original Solo and now Arizer has dropped the Solo 2 on us which has seen an array of improvements in pretty much every respect.
One of the things we loved about the Solo when it first came out was the amazing flavor. This has been kept on point thanks to an almost identical chamber set up to the original version. The chamber itself is stainless steel and the heating element is ceramic, but your herbs themselves are loaded into the base of the glass stems which plug into the top of the vaporizer itself. This means that your herbs are only ever in contact with the glass and that keeps the flavor pure and clean. It also means that you can carry spare stems with you that are already pre-loaded with herbs so you are good to go for several sessions without even having to reload. Another advantage of this system is that it keeps the vaporizer itself incredibly clean, even when it does get a dirty oven you can just empty out any debris and then give it a wipe with some cotton buds soaked in isopropyl alcohol and it will be squeaky clean again.
Amazingly Fast Heat Up
- With a heat-up time of as little as 15 seconds, you'll never be stuck waiting for that first draw.
Full Temperature Control at Your Finger-Tips
- The experience with the Solo 2 is also one of the most versatile with full adjustability built into the device. You have the option of adjusting your temperature in either 10-degree increments if you want to be able to make big jumps quickly, or in 1-degree increments, giving you the ultimate control over your flavor and vapor production. The button layout makes this a truly simple device to operate and maintain.
Simple and Intuitive
- You can adjust several settings like screen brightness and auto cut-off time within the menu system and it is made really easy to understand thanks to the LCD screen which not only lets you adjust your settings but also tells you the set temperature, the current temperature of your oven and how much battery life you have left.
- The battery life has been further improved over the already impressive capacity of the original Solo and will easily last as much as 20 full sessions on each full charge. Charging is taken care of thanks to a mains charger that will charge the battery fully in less than three hours so no more waiting around for a slow USB charge.
- With a full complement of spares and accessories available, the Solo 2 is guaranteed to be one of the most versatile vaporizers you'll find. From extra stems to give greater cooling to adapters which means you can run the Solo 2 with a water pipe they really have thought of everything.
- Included with your Arizer Solo 2 vaporizer they include both 90mm and 110mm Aroma Tubes, an Aroma dish, a mains charger, 2 silicone stem caps to keep your aroma tubes pre-loaded with no spilling, and lastly, a belt clip carries the case to keep your device, stems and material safe when you are out and about.
Note: We do not accept returns for opened, used vaporizers. We only accept returns of unopened (brand new) units or faulty units. Click here to LEARN MORE.
- Manufacturer: Arizer
- Made in: Canada
- Device Dimensions: 11.4cm Height | 4.3cm Diameter
- Materials: Stainless steel, glass stems, anodized exterior
- Heating Element: Stainless steel
- Heating Time: ~15-20 seconds
- Temperature Range: 50°C-220°C
- Temperature Control: Full digital control via front display
- Battery: Lithium-Ion
- Charger: AC adapter
- Car Charger: Sold separately
- Passthrough: Yes
- Automatic Shut off: Programmable
- Warranty: 2 Years
In The Box
-  x Arizer Solo II vaporizer - AU plug
-  x Short Straight Glass Stem
-  x Long Straight glass stem
-  x Potpourri Glass Bowl
-  x Stem Caps
-  x Stir Tool
-  x AC battery charger
-  x Optional Mesh Screen Pack
-  x Instructions / Manual
- A high quality ceramic heating element (fully adjustable up to 210 degrees).
- Ergonomic design which ensures all of your herbs stay in the wand while vaporizing.
- Easy-to-use temperature control.
- Extremely fast heat-up time under 20 seconds.
- Super efficient battery allowing for 2-3 hours of continuous vaporization!**
- Programmable automatic shut-off feature.
**Vaporizer battery life is often measured based on consistent use at low temperatures. Using your vaporizer on high temperature settings or constantly changing temperatures requires more energy and therefore results in a shorter battery life.