Uber R-N-A [Size: 1L]
Notify me when back in stock
R-N-A is a powerful, easy to use foliar spray, designed to help your plants BUILD THE PERFECT FRAMEWORK to support a MASSIVE YIELD. Longer branches, more internodes and thicker stems means your plant can support a much LARGER HARVEST.
R-N-A is without doubt the INDUSTRY'S MOST POWERFUL foliar additive and the ONLY foliar product that has been shown to INCREASE YIELD!
The Science of Re-Cover
Re-Cover restores your plants through the use of an acetylated form of lecithin and our unique TRx1 Peptide Suite. These technologies work together to restore the essential oil production and cell expansion in the flowers which are lost after using height controlling PGR products.
These types of PGR products shut off the quality and development pathways during the vertical stunting process, causing excessively dark green leaves, leaf curl (ramshorn), and twist or droop, as well as, hard, unnatural looking flowers with minimal essential oil production and very little aroma.
Re-Cover dramatically reduces the plant stress associated with the use of these chemical height controllers. The end result is healthy, stress-free plants with flowers that have been restored to remove that typical chemical height treatment look.
-  x Uber R-N-A - (1L / 5L) | Build the Perfect Framework | Increase Yield
- To each litre / quart of water add...
- 50 mls / 3.5 Tbsp of R-N-A
- 20 mls / 1.5 Tbsp of F-D-S
- Do NOT adjust pH.
- Gently shake the spray bottle to make sure the solution is well mixed.
- Apply when your LIGHTS ARE ON and will remain on for at least 3 hours. The longer the plants have under the lights, after R-N-A has been applied, the better. However, R-N-A can be sprayed with the lights on or off - it's you're choice.
- AVOID SPRAYING LAMPS & ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS*
- Spray your plants until the leaves are evenly coated with the spray solution and a small runoff occurs.
- For OPTIMAL RESULTS, it is best to mix fresh solutions just prior to spraying. However, left over solution may be stored in the spray bottle, in a dark, cool environment, for up to a week.
- Spray 1-2 times a week from week 1 of vegetative growth through to week 3 of the flower stage.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.