Lighting Kit HPS Flower Gavita 400W + Lumatek Digital Ballast + Bat Wing Reflector
Notify me when back in stock
Lumatek Digital Dimmable HPS & MH Ballast - 400W
Lumatek Electronic Ballasts are extremely power efficient, producing an intense light output while using relatively low power. With a light output of up to 30% more than conventional ballasts, it is no wonder why more and more people are turning to the Lumatek Digital Ballast range.
Lumatek Digital ballasts use switching electronics and small frequency inductors to control the current and voltage to the lamp. They contain a ‘micro-processor’ similar to what’s used in a home computer.
This allows them to;
- run both M.H and HPS lamps
- make adjustments based on the type of lamp it's running,
- compensate for degrading lamps by changing the output.
All Lumatek ballasts incorporate 'Soft Start' technology allowing them to use very low start up currents (amps). This is a huge advantage when using multiple ballasts, allowing more units to be turned on at the same time off the same circuit or timer.
- Electronic ballast for 250W or 400W HPS or MH lamp
- Voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Current: 1.90A
- Input power: 440W
- Output power: 420W
- Power factor: >0.99
- Voltage range: 175~275V
- THD: <8%
- Lamp CCF: <1.7
- Operating Frequency: high frequency
- No audible noise, no flicker
- Environment temperature for full load operation: -25~40°C(-13~104°F)
- Enclosure temp. rise ((Δt) 29°C (84.2°F)
- Env.IP require: >IP23
- Humidity: capable of operating in relative humidity of 0% to 90%, non-condensing.
Gavita HPS Bulb 400W
- European horticultural lamp with enhanced light spectrum and long light maintenance
- Enhanced wire-frame construction for electronic ballasts
- High photosynthetic photon flux (ppf)
- Suitable for certified electronic ballasts, including Gavita DigiStar ballasts
- Brand: Gavita
- Type: Enhanced spectrum HPS lamp
- Power: 400 Watt
- Lamp base: E40
- Lumens: 56.500
- Grow light (µMol): 725
- Light maintenance 1 year (5000 hours) :>95%
- Voltage: 230
- Electronic: Developed for Electronic Ballast
Wing Reflector with 5M cable
This wing reflector accepts 400W, 600W, and 1000W HPS and MH bulbs. It features highly reflective aluminium for maximum reflectivity and diffusion.
- Material: Aluminium
- Reflector Size: 34cm Width x 47cm Length
- Suitable Lightings: 250W - 1000W
-  x Gavita HPS Lamp 400W
-  x Lumatek Digital Ballast 400W
-  x Bat Wing Reflector 34CM x 47CM with 5M
- [1 Pair] x Reflector Hangers
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.