Hi-Par Digital 315W CMH L.E.C Ballast Kit + Adjust-A-Wing Avenger + Philips 315W 930 Lamp [Medium]
Notify me when back in stock
Hi-Par Digital L.E.C Ballast Kit - 315W
The Hi-Par 315w Digital Ballast is a state of the art, highly Efficient Ballast which uses High-End Japanese components. These Ballasts in concert with the Philips L.E.C 315w lamps give far greater canopy light penetration than conventional 600w HPS Kits. This is achieved due to the Lamps 92% likeness to the sun (92% on the CRI Colour Rendering Index). These lamps give better spectrum and intensity of light, all factors in a successful garden. If you want higher Yields (essential oils and flowers) with lower running costs, you must consider the Hi-Par 315w Digital Ballast with the Philips L.E.C 315w lamp. This kit comes with an E40 (screw in) lamp adaptor. This allows for the L.E.C 315w Lamp to be used in the customers current Reflector/Shade, absolutely brilliant!
- High Power factor: PF>0.99
- Includes with Philips 315W CMH lamps.
- Increases essential oil production.
- Low harmonic: General harmonic THD<10%.
- E40 adaptor included in box.
- Constant current start.
- Cool running temperature.
- High light efficiency & low power consumption.
Philips Master GreenPower CDM 930 Lamp - 315W
These state-of-the-art lamps generate a greater level of useable plant light (photosynthetically active radiation) and run with a blinding intensity that's immediately apparent to the naked eye. The lamp is full-spectrum so it will produce the goods in both veg and flower – expect to see increased growth rates, tighter internodes, an improvement in overall vigour and an increase in final weight.
- Philips CDM-TP 315w/930 – full spectrum lamp
- A blinding intensity that's clearly visible with the naked eye
- Ideal as both supplementary and standalone lighting
- Highly efficient - puts out 1.9 micromole (umol) per watt of electricity
- Extremely high PAR levels
How this Product Works:
Because its full-spectrum, it's also great for the vegetative stages, triggering rapid growth, speeding up turnover times and increasing the overall efficiency of your indoor garden. With a healthy level of blue/white light (at roughly 5000k to 6000k) internodes stay nice and tight, eliminating the issues with stretch that occur when using lighting with narrow, inadequate spectrums. Ceramic-discharge metal halide lamps to produce a light spectrum that's much broader than other forms of HID lighting (like standard metal halides and HPS). Its output is more comparable to the light produced by LEP (light emitting plasma) units. LEPs actually have a slightly broader spectrum than the CDM fixture, but they simply do not compare in terms of brightness.
Adjust-A-Wing Avenger Silver Coating Reflector - Medium or Large | Super Spreader Included
ADJUST-A-WINGS has been developed with the latest and most advanced techniques, using next-generation flexible and reflective aluminum materials.
- Super bright crystallized and granulated aluminum reflector
- Stainless steel cable and multiple anchor points
- Easy installation. No tools required
- Lamp holder adjustable in height, completely parallel to the reflector
- Curved anchors to hang the reflector, which allows it to be "inclined"
- Super spreader is included
Attaching a SUPER SPREADER diffuser to our bulb holder allows us to have the bulb at half the normal distance from the plants, which guarantees a 30% increase in production.
- White Reflector
- Bulb Holder
- 2 tensioning Cables
- Max crop area. 1.75 x 1.35m
- Medium - 70cm x 55cm (27.5" x 21.5")
- Large - 100cm x 70cm (39.5" x 27.5")
-  x Hi-Par Digital L.E.C Ballast
-  x Philips 315W L.E.C Lamp (Full Spectrum)
-  x E40 Conversion Adaptor
-  x Adjust-A-Wing Avenger (M / L) with Super Spreader
-  x Light Reflector Hanger
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.