Aqua One Ceramic Air Stone - 20MM x 80MM | Aquarium | Fish Tank
Brand: Aqua One
Notify me when back in stock
This item is discontinued by the manufacturer.
- Air Stones circulate aquarium water, generating oxygen whilst providing environmental enrichment.
- Rinse the Air Stone gently in warm clean water to remove dust before use.
- Ensure a check valve is in place. This will stop water from siphoning out of you aquarium if the pump fails.
- Try to keep the Air Stone level. This will ensure bubbles along the entire length.
- If the Air Stone stops working correctly, remove it from the aquarium and clean in warm water, or replace it. Check the operation of your air pump as the diaphragms or flapper valves inside the air pump may have deteriorated.
- Before purchasing an air pump, consider the depth of your aquarium, the number of ornaments and the size of the Air Stone you wish to operate.
-  x Aqua One Ceramic Air Stone - 20MM x 80MM
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hydro Experts users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.